Interlocking Barrier Blocks
Our concrete interlocking blocks have been used by our valued customers typically for building loading bays, temporary road blocks, temporary and permanent structures. They are popular because of their flexibility to suit many projects.
OUR NEWEST FEATURE is the introduction of loading eyes located on the side of the blocks.
This feature allows our customers to have easier movement of the blocks as well as easier reorganisation & relocation
- Available in four sizes (all 800mm high):
- Length: 1600mm / Width: 800mm / Weight: 2.4t
- Length: 1200mm / Width: 800mm / Weight: 1.8t
- Length: 800mm / Width: 800mm / Weight: 1.2t
- Material: Concrete
- Colour: Grey
Typical uses for Barrier Blocks:
- Temporary Road Blocks
- Site Security
- Temporary or permanent structures.
- Ideal for construction of storage bays
Benefits of Interlocking Blocks:
- Durable material
- Cost Effective
- Temporary or Permanent applications
FIND OUT MORE
Call our team to find out more about our CE certified concrete blocks or our concrete interlocking barriers.
Call on 01189 780 006
Berkshire Concrete, Bracknell Concrete Plant, Buckhurst Moors, Amen Corner, Binfield, Bracknell RG12 8TD
01189 780 006
Calls made to Berkshire Concrete may be recorded for training and evaluation purposes.
All Rights Reserved.
Wiltshire Heavy Building Materials Limited is a company registered in England: 04427023